Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

About Us!

Millie:


Hi I'm Millie! I got my first BJD late last year but I only really started collecting this May. I currently have 5 dolls. Lily and I like making photostories and we have a few which you can see here, but since three of my dolls and one of hers are in the mail, that means I only have two at home so we're holding off doing anymore until our new dolls arrive. But you can see the ones we did with just Winter and Mooble (My littlefee and my puki) here: Photostories
I also like doing faceups but I need way more practice (I can't wait until my new three arrive!) 
My dolls are (in order of purchase)


Mooble-Puki Puki Pong


Winter- Littlefee Winking Ante


Faelyn-Minifee Lishe A-line girl


Bellanora-Minifee A-line girl 2010 Summer Event head


Unnamed (I am terrible at thinking of names!) Minifee A-line Karsh boy








Lily:


Hey I'm Lily! I got my first BJD only a month ago, his name is Canican and he's a Littlefee Rachel boy. He's not here yet but I can't wait to get him! We have heaps of exciting photostories to come too!! I'll be sure to spam him heaps when I get him ^_^






Sooo from both of us, hope to see you guys soon! Hope you're liking the blog! <3 Millie & Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment