Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Autumn is here :D

My soom minette centaur is here, I love her to bits!! Her name is Autumn.




She needs her own wig, at the moment she's wearing the spare one, which is lovely but none of my dolls (so far mwahaha) suit it. I think a carrot-y mohair wig will suit her. I still need to buy her eyes, faceup her and get the wig.

In real life, the stumpiness of her legs seems less pronounced I think, I actually don't mind the little legs and think they're pretty cute, but I know a lot of people really didn't like them.

I'm so thrilled to have her home so quickly, I have so much love for this little centaur <3

3 comments:

  1. Autumn is really cute! Never saw such a BJD before, but she is sooo cute! I like the wig for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wig she's wearing. Mohair sounds nice! She's a cutie. Can't wait to see her face-up!

    ReplyDelete