Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry late christmas and happy new year!

This is late, I know. But Merry christmas to those who celebrate it! And to those who don't happy holidays! And happy new year! It's New Year's eve here, so yes.  2010, where did you go? My this year has gone quickly! Hope you're all having a wonderful time and that many dollies come your way in 2011 :)

I am faceupping all the doll crew except for Winter, who already has a lovely faceup done by Mingyi on DoA. And Wolff is pretty much done.

So the dolls are currently sitting about headless, or in the case of Autumn, legless and headless as I need to blush her hoovies as well XD

When the dolls are finished, I'll be able to post more pics :) Hopefully I'll be able to buy myself a new camera soon enough, so that I will be able to take better photos, as my current camera is dying a slow painful death...

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment