Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

His name is Ryan :)

This is Ryan, I have yet to introduce him formally I think, despite having owned him since December hehe.  He's my first SD doll and I love the size :) I like all sizes, I have discovered hehe which is good and bad, sometimes I wish I just liked tinies as they're usually so much cheaper hehehe.

He is a KIZDOLLS Saiy in normal skin. Its a pretty new company, so I was a little worried about ordering from them because they didn't have much feedback but it took only three weeks to get him here, it all went super smoothly and he was super cheap ($185 I think) He's only got single joints, but that's okay as I don't really need him to move around all that much, twas a bit of a change from the beautiful FL posing that I'm used to though ehehe. As far as quality goes, his resin seems to be just as nice and solid as the resin of my other dolls so that was awesome :) Anyway, here he is, still wigless, faceupless and eyeless:

2 comments:

  1. Three weeks? Wow! The company is KIZDOLLS--I'll check it out. He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i like his lip shape :) hope to see him with a face up!!

    ReplyDelete