Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Lati Releases :)

So lately I have been looking into Latis, I never really payed much attention to Lati but recently the darlings have captured my attention. I love the yellows and whites. Gaah too much cuteness hehehe.

Buuut as I'm sure many of you know, there are new Limiteds. Gosh they are cute! If you go to the lati shop site: Lati web shop you can check them out.  And elf ears I am such a sucker for elf ears *grins*
I'm really contemplating buying one, they are so cute and the ears, they kill me with cuteness. My favourites are Lea and Grown-up Bayer. Oh those little pouty faces hehe.









Photos are not mine, they are taken from Latidoll and all copyright goes to its respective owners. Lati website: Latidoll

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I didn't notice these when they were first released. I would have died. In the meantime, though, I've added Lati Yellow Lea to my collection and I ADORE her. Also, I have a new Bayer on order (I think she's Bayer) from the Alice in Wonderland collection.

    I caved and bought a limited. Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete